If you are interested in attending Great Hearts Arlington, please submit an application using our online portal. When an offer can be extended to your student, you will be notified via the email address you put on file in that system. When you receive an offer, please be sure to accept or decline the offer by the deadline specified on the notice. The offer will be rescinded if no action has been taken by the deadline.
Touring Great Hearts Arlington is the best way to see the transformative educational experience we offer. We believe the highest goal of education is to become good, intellectually and morally. Tours are lead by Headmaster Duininck, and are for parents and guardians of potential students. Please click here to view our upcoming tour schedule. If no tour dates are listed, then we do not have any scheduled tours at this time.
When you accept the enrollment offer, you will receive an acceptance verification email containing next steps. Registration is contingent upon submitting a completed registration packet turned in by the registration deadline date or the offer will be reversed.
- First, you need to go online to the Enrollment Parent Portal to complete registration.
- Click on MY APPLICATIONS then you will see the register button on the right-hand side.
- Once you complete the registration questions online, you will need to download and print out the registration packet. Please read through and triple check all information.
- Next, you will need to deliver your printed, completed packet to the front office. Refer to the checklist included in the registration packet to make sure you have completed all required forms and documents. In addition to the documents provided, you will need the following items to complete your packet:
- Verification of Parent Identity (Driver’s License)
- The student’s original birth certificate and social security card
- Immunization records from physician and a completed checklist verifying all immunizations are up to date
- Proof of Texas state residency
- Copy of custody papers/IEP or 504 Plan if applicable
Records and Transcripts:
If you need any type of record, including disciplinary letters, attendance records, report cards, or transcripts, please email Hope Hubbell, our Registrar/Student Information Specialist, at email@example.com. Include in your email your student’s name, the documents you need, and if you would like the documents printed for pick up or emailed directly to you. While we will do our best to accommodate all requests within two school days, please plan ahead and allow for extra time.
The withdrawal request should come from the parent or guardian of the student withdrawing. Please email Hope Hubbell, our Registrar/Student Information Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you know your student is leaving Great Hearts Arlington. The email will serve as written notice, which also initiates the withdrawal process. Withdrawals cannot take place without the email request. Please include your student’s name, their last date of attendance, and which school they are transferring to. Once received, withdrawals will be completed within 48 hours of the students last date of attendance.